Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mommy Fantasy Phone Sex

Hey Guys! It's Audra here with my first mommy fantasy phone sex blog! Let me start by telling you a few things about me. I'm in my mid 30's , I stay in shape, I'm considered the "cool mom" by all the friends of my teenage son. I mean I am more open minded than a lot of parents are! I was a young mom, and I still feel young, and if you look at my body.. well it still looks young too! My tits still stand up lol! A lot of the moms worried at first about their boy being at my house.. I have piercings and tattoos don't attend church and I don't look like all the soccer moms.. yet not once has their son ever gotten in any trouble while at my house.. maybe it's because I occupy their time with other things other than being little hoodlums! Let's just say that some of them have a mommy fantasy of their own! I wonder how many of you ever lusted over your friends mom? Your own mom?
Call me! Ask for Audra!1-888-47-HORNY
AIM & YIM AddictiveAudra

No comments:

Post a Comment