Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Phone Sex Fantasy

I really have been enjoying the cheap phone sex calls I have had over the past few days! Some guys are sweet and shy, others are strong and dominate. Some of them IM me before a call , which is really great! What I don't get is the jerks that think that they can talk to you however they like on IM. I don't have time for your stupid games, and I don't have to take it either! I will block you , because you are worthless to me! Probably some loser piece of shit who has nothing better to do with his life than to hide behind a screen and  pretend to be better than everyone. I feel sorry for fools like that. So pathetic! I don't have time for it! They probably think that I will help them get their tiny dicks off for free. I am here to please you .. on the phone and for phone sex only! And if you don't like it, oh well!


No comments:

Post a Comment